Participation Types & Fundraising Commitments:
All fundraising minimum commitments must be completed by July 18, 2019. Guaranteed Entries cannot be transferred or refunded.
· $850 - Guaranteed Entry (need a bib)
· There is a $10 sign-up fee for Guaranteed Entry Participants
· Team HFOT covers the all other bib fees ($165) to register with the Falmouth Road Race
· $600 - Own Entry (have a bib)
· Runners who secure their own entry into the Falmouth Road Race can join Team HFOT through for a lower fundraising commitment of $600.
· Team HFOT does not provide entrance into the race for Own Entry participants.
· There is no sign-up fee for Own Entry participants
Team HFOT's registration is a multi-step process to secure Guaranteed Entries, and these must be completed by noted deadlines in order to participate.
· Sign up for Team HFOT.
· You will be sent an email with a link to register to our fundraising page on CrowdRise.
· To submit your fundraising guarantee, you will be required to enter your credit card information into the CrowdRise fundraising platform. Your card will only be charged if you do not reach the fundraising minimum commitment by the deadline of July 18th, 2019.
· Register with the Falmouth Road Race through our specific link (to be provided during the first week of May 2019) - this must be completed within 10 days of the link being sent.
· Own Entry participants need to only complete the first and second bullet above. They do not need to re-register with the Falmouth Road Race again.
Team HFOT Benefits:
- Online fundraising platform & personalized support from Team Manager (Crowdrise)
About the Event: The race is one of the showcase events in distance running and woven into the fabric of summer on Cape Cod, like Fourth of July fireworks and Labor Day weekend cookouts. "The little race that could" belongs to Falmouth. The 2019 Falmouth Road Race will take place Sunday, August 18, 2019.