Join us on sample date
Join Team HFOT in the
Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend
presented by MISFIT™
Make every mile count while restoring freedom & independence to our nation's most severely injured Veterans.
In addition to the registration fees, each member of Team HFOT must meet the following fundraising commitment by October 23, 2018:
- New Team HFOT Runners: $600
- Past Team HFOT Runners in good standing: $500
- If you choose to run with Team HFOT in more than one race category (examples: 5K & 10K, 5K & Half Marathon, or 5K & Challenge), your fundraising commitment will be $1,100.
Registration fees are paid up front and do not count towards the above fundraising commitment.
- Challenge Participant (November 3rd - 4th)- $345
- Half Marathon Participant (November 4th) - $199
- 10K Participant (November 3rd) - $125
- 5K Participant (November 2nd) - $85
Own Entry Participant - $10
Runners who have already secured their registration via runDisney can join Team HFOT for a $10 registration fee. Own Entry runners must submit their runDisney confirmation number during registration, and agree to the above fundraising commitment. Team HFOT does not provide race entry for Own Entry participants.
When you receive a race bib through Team HFOT you will need to have a minimum two night hotel accommodations and a two day base ticket (park ticket). If you are an Annual Passholder, the ticket requirement may be waived as long as ALL guests in the room are Annual Passholders. Team HFOT is partnering with Park and Preston Travel, LLC to book all hotel and base ticket(s), start your reservation today by clicking: https://form.jotform.com/80725613247153.
*Participants that live in the Orlando area or those who are DVC members can have the hotel option waived but must purchase at least one day base ticket. Proof of residency/booking needs to be given to Park and Preston Travel, LLC.*
Team HFOT Benefits:
- Online fundraising platform & personalized support from Team Manager
- Custom Team HFOT jersey
- Fundraising kit & promotional material
- Team Dinner during race weekend
- Specially-priced Room Block at a Walt Disney World® Resort Hotel
- Specially-priced Walt Disney World® Resort Park Tickets
About the Event: Join the celebration and prepare to feast on a whole new exciting menu of races during the Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend presented by MISFIT™. Click here to go to the official event website.
All Disney names and logos are used with permission, which in no way constitutes an endorsement by Disney, express or implied, of any organization, company, or fundraising campaign. Disney does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information contained on this website. The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily reflect those of Disney, and agreement with those views may not be implied by use of the Disney names and logos.